Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #4 (Beta 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes from previous beta:
  • Added 2x12 Chiefman and 2x12 Class-A 30W Dyna-Cabs.
  • The Cabs page of the Cabinet block now features a "Transpose" button in Dyna-Cab mode. Pressing Transpose will transpose the arrangement of the parameters. This makes adjusting a single cabinet's parameters easier.
I read it multiple times and still don't understand the transpose thing... I guess i'll have to try it to get it ;)

One in every crowd🙄 too many in this one.
You guys realize how weird it is to be telling people on a forum what to do when you’re not a moderator, right? To me, this comment is absolutely condescending and absolutely gives off a vibe that doesn’t encourage participation. First, some of you guys were giving people crap for not being appreciative enough, now you’re telling how and where to do it! SMH

cat meow GIF

You guys realize how weird it is to be telling people on a forum what to do when you’re not a moderator, right? To me, this comment is absolutely condescending and absolutely gives off a vibe that doesn’t encourage participation. First, some of you guys were giving people crap for not being appreciative enough, now you’re telling how and where to do it! SMH
No one's telling you what to do! Clutter it up with all the crap you want, I believe it's been obvious people don't want to read through a cluttered post to find the answers they're looking for. They just ask them over and over and won't read for themselves. It's just an effort to ask people to be courteous about things.

No one's telling you what to do! Clutter it up with all the crap you want, I believe it's been obvious people don't want to read through a cluttered post to find the answers they're looking for. They just ask them over and over and won't read for themselves. It's just an effort to ask people to be courteous about things.
And yet do the very thing you’re complaining about … 😉

Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 10)
1 1x10 BF PRINCETONE
2 1x10 METRO BLUES
3 1x10 SF PRINCETONE
4 1x12 AC20
5 1x12 DELUXE VERB
6 1x12 DIV13 CJ11
7 1x12 HOT KITTY
8 1x12 TWEED 20112
9 1x12 VIBRATO LUX
10 1x15 PORTABASS
11 1x15 VIBRATOVERB
12 2x10 SUPER 6G4
13 2x12 65 BASSGUY
14 2x12 Chiefman
15 2x12 Class - A 30W

16 2x12 DOUBLE VERB
17 2x12 TEXAS STAR
18 4x10 BASSGUY RI
19 4x12 1960TV
20 4x12 5153
21 4x12 CITRUS
22 4x12 FRIEDMAN GB
23 4x12 FRIEDMAN V30
24 4x12 LERXST
25 4x12 RECTO SLANT
26 4x12 RECTO STRAIGHT
27 4x12 RUMBLE EV12L
28 4x12 RUMBLE EV12S
29 4x12 SOLO 100
30 4x12 USA MC90

The TOP moderator said as much in "Can we have separate threads for the thank yous?".

I agree with this. A thumbs up will suffice.

"Thanks" fill the thread and force the developers to read pages of replies to find the occasional problem report. That is the issue, problems get missed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom