Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #2 (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no Realistic Radio Shack mics were used....got it.

il_794xN.4605621122_52pz.jpg
I had the misfortune of using the Realistic Highball 2.

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
So no Realistic Radio Shack mics were used....got it.

il_794xN.4605621122_52pz.jpg
That … flashback 😭🧎‍♂️
At the end of the 80s, I used it in my turntable/cassette to record the sound of my TV clips on a cassette. It seems to me that it was 100 years ago.

Well, I'm back from the world premiere for Metallica's new album, at the cinema. And . And .no don't say anything it's going to be too long. It's beta tread.

I’ve had another bug happen the last two days. This time with the tuner. I’ve been swapping pickups in a couple guitars. I’d pull up a preset and record a pass with the guitar’s old pickups and then press the A encoder to activate the tuner. It would be in tuner mode for about 30 minutes while I prepped the new pickups, installed them, and restrung the guitar. When pressing the A encoder to get out of tuner mode, there is no sound and the Amp block is bypassed. I took the Amp out of bypass mode and still didn’t get any sound. I switched to another preset and back to the one I had been using and had signal again.

The preset is just a Looper, Amp, and Cab block. The Cab block has FullRes cabs loaded, but the Cab block was bypassed for my testing and was not used.

Preset attached.

Attachments

• YA AITR-STM 01 08 and 04.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 9
Does the Paragon wah work as intended ? I’m still with beta 6 and I have no sweep at all with the Paragon. I change to another wah type and everything is fine.

I went back to the legacy IR I've been using for the last few years. Today I had some time and put on a play list and for giggles A/B'd the Dyna and my legacy. Wow!! Dyna sits in the mix so much better. On it's own it's thin sounding to me. In the mix, I can hear all of the mix. All of this I should KNOW but since I'm not playing in a band I've been dialing in my tones to suit my guilty pleasures. It's the mids baby! And I should know this.

I went back to the legacy IR I've been using for the last few years. Today I had some time and put on a play list and for giggles A/B'd the Dyna and my legacy. Wow!! Dyna sits in the mix so much better. On it's own it's thin sounding to me. In the mix, I can hear all of the mix. All of this I should KNOW but since I'm not playing in a band I've been dialing in my tones to suit my guilty pleasures. It's the mids baby! And I should know this.
Dyna rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom