Axe-Fx III Firmware 2.05 Public Beta

No. Well you could but the information would be useless. In modelers an IR is used to capture and reproduce the transfer function of the speaker. It's a high-order filter that replicates the sound of the speaker.

Good to know thanks! I've got a good source of cabs and speakers to choose from. Once I get the process down and figure the exchange process I'll get them loaded up.

We do all Allman Brothers/ Gov't Mule songs and have those sounds pretty dang close. Plexi 6550 works great for Dickey with the custom d120's cab

The IR align feature is so very handy; however when I load up some IR's I made yesterday with the III and Cab-Lab (exported them as files to my computer then loaded them in with Cab-Lab again) it only shows a flat line no matter where the distance is. The cab sounds fine though. Other IR's I've made show up fine.

You'll be happy to know that Cliff has this bug sorted for the next release...nice!
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-version-2-05.146395/page-7#post-1732807

Back
Top Bottom