Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.00 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Iā€™m still on FW 6.something. Been using buddyā€™s presets for a bunch of recordings and didnā€™t want the tone to change by updating firmware.
I think I need to get with the times and update. My holy shitballs moment was moving from the AX8 to the quantum firmware on the AXE-3. Time for a second awakening.

Hi folks which would be a good setting for a clean fender amp tube sound, MV location of power amp in pre-pi or post-pi?, apparently pre pi is softer and smoother sounding

Hi folks which would be a good setting for a clean fender amp tube sound, MV location of power amp in pre-pi or post-pi?, apparently pre pi is softer and smoother sounding
I would suggest creating a new thread for your question since it's not really related to the FW release that this thread is for.

Itā€™s related to the new improved power section..... see?
No, I really don't. You asked a general question. I don't see anything in there that's relative to the improved power section. But it's your post ;)

If you want it to sound like a Fender amp then probably leaving MV location at default is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom