• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.00 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

toneseeker911

Inspired
Man, I’m still on FW 6.something. Been using buddy’s presets for a bunch of recordings and didn’t want the tone to change by updating firmware.
I think I need to get with the times and update. My holy shitballs moment was moving from the AX8 to the quantum firmware on the AXE-3. Time for a second awakening.

jcfiallos

Hi folks which would be a good setting for a clean fender amp tube sound, MV location of power amp in pre-pi or post-pi?, apparently pre pi is softer and smoother sounding

unix-guy

Legend!
Hi folks which would be a good setting for a clean fender amp tube sound, MV location of power amp in pre-pi or post-pi?, apparently pre pi is softer and smoother sounding
I would suggest creating a new thread for your question since it's not really related to the FW release that this thread is for.

unix-guy

Legend!
It’s related to the new improved power section..... see?
No, I really don't. You asked a general question. I don't see anything in there that's relative to the improved power section. But it's your post ;)

If you want it to sound like a Fender amp then probably leaving MV location at default is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom