Axe-Fx III Factory Presets Release 19.04

Its some proprietary format unfortunately, and from what I can tell, FracTool only generates pdf. I need to fuck around a bit to see if there's another way.
Nevermind, it can export to CSV, XML, HTML, etc. But unfortunately its XML wrapping sysex stuff, I thought it was base64 encoded but it isn't... oh well...

Last edited:
After upgrading to fw 21 last night, and in my very humble opinion, I think the factory presets have never sounded better.

I have been looking for the new Brit Studio factory preset in FW21 and have not found it yet. I'd like to try it out. I have done all the updates including AXE edit Version 1.12.10. I have refreshed the 19.04 preset list. Am I missing something?

I have been looking for the new Brit Studio factory preset in FW21 and have not found it yet. I'd like to try it out. I have done all the updates including AXE edit Version 1.12.10. I have refreshed the 19.04 preset list. Am I missing something?
New amps are not new presets.

Firmware updates do not create new presets.

New amps are in the Amp Type selection.

If you really need a starting preset to try it out try the BRIT 800 preset, ~#011 I think and change the brit 800 amp model to brit studio 20

Thanks for the suggestion ApocalypticKata. I'll check it out. After chris gave me the facts on where to find the new amp in the amp type section, I was able to build a new preset. I assumed that a new amp would have a preset created too. I am still figuring out this AXE Edit thing.

what about those with a Mark I and less space? also the Factory presets are only 384 presets. should factory presets take up another user bank?
We are talking only about 3-4 new factory presets. Mark I has also enough space !

Back
Top Bottom