Axe-Fx III Factory Presets Release 19.04

I have 1 whole bank free. Did I miss something? :)
I usually move A to B, B to C, C to D
Yes, you do.

There are 3 factory preset banks. If you want more factory presets then you need 4 as the existing 3 are full.

That means no free preset slots for user presets... Although probably a new bank could be created with less than 128 presets.

Yes, you do.

There are 3 factory preset banks. If you want more factory presets then you need 4 as the existing 3 are full.

That means no free preset slots for user presets... Although probably a new bank could be created with less than 128 presets.
Definitely cleaner to have the factory presets in whole banks, instead of 3 whole ones plus a few hanging off the end.

Last edited:
Where can I find a tutorial to download new firmware? Do I use FractalBot? Thanks a lot!!
Download FractalBot. Download the latest firmware zip file from the stickied post. Extract the firmware .syx file. Point FractalBot to the file. Make sure the Axe-FX is connected over USB. Start the upload, wait until it's finished. Turn off the power and wait at least 5 seconds before turning back on. Done.

I noticed that the factory preset #297 Mr Gilmour lead has changed in sound since the last updates. it sounds sharp and harsh. My previous tweak attempts have unfortunately failed. The preset was a highlight for me and came very close to the spirit of Gilmour. has anyone noticed the same thing and can fix it?

is there an implementation list available, please?
would prefer to read before installing...
Not sure what you're asking for... The presets and scenes were updated to adjust for changes made in firmware updates up to 19.04.

This will include various changes for levels and other settings that were required across all Presets and scenes.

Not sure what you're asking for... The presets and scenes were updated to adjust for changes made in firmware updates up to 19.04.

This will include various changes for levels and other settings that were required across all Presets and scenes.
I solely wanted to look up discreetly which topics from the Master Wish List went into that last Update, as I would only invest to run an update if, in my case the "more envelope follower" went into.
I just won't need anything else...

I solely wanted to look up discreetly which topics from the Master Wish List went into that last Update, as I would only invest to run an update if, in my case the "more envelope follower" went into.
I just won't need anything else...
But how does that relate to factory presets, which is the topic of the thread?

More Envelope Followers have not been added to the firmware...

Back
Top Bottom