Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for the vertical blinds I'd say that picture of Liam looks like it's from the 80's :lol Notice the time clock and card holders on the wall? :D

hurry up but be careful liam! go LIam go! (dont forget to slip some extra gain into mine, wink wink)

I love seeing photos of this stuff being made, thanks Cliff! Also thank you for assembling these in America. Its hard to fight the urge to move everything over seas and your really making a point.

Thanks Cliff, a real nice look at the work that goes in to making your fantastic products. Just out of interest, how many finished units can you get out the door in say a week?

Thanks

Spence

It is refreshing to see a product like this being made in the USA. There are many things to be amazed about with the Axe FX, but the quality and price point for an American made product can easily be overlooked and it shouldn't be. There are many different business models and a million opinions on each, but Cliff and Fractal are doing all this in the US which just floors me! Quality over quantity with Fractal so I am willing to wait as long as it takes...

Hey Cliff, where do you get your boards done? I've got a prototype I'm looking to have manufactured, and I'm looking for some reviews of PCB manufactures.

Nope... Cliff has us going full tilt. But, he is a "quality" 1st type of person. We use the newest process tools with leading edge technology to ensure product meets or exceeds peoples expectations.

Awesome. Please keep it that way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom