Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-2 weeks hopefully.

Boards are in process as we speak:

IMG_7250.JPG

Liam loading a board into AOI machine:

IMG_7252.JPG

Based on the experience from the first Generation AxeFX; Since there will be no reserve/Waiting Lists are you expecting to have an ample supply of units readily available for purchase from the start or do you expect the units to be constantly sold out within minutes of new stock arrivals for months to come?

Hello so where is the link for those that have the money to buy it? or the so call waiting list to order the axe fx 2? I found a link that ask for my e-mail but is to keep customer on the latest news from this new preamp!!!!

Automated Optical Inspection. A digital camera takes photos which the computer analyzes. Checks for correct value, orientation, fillet quality, etc.

sweet !
I am glad I couldn't buy an axe for the last 3 weeks! I almost bought one fo the last !
Can't wait!
I am expecting quite a lot since I am going from a cheap solid state amp to the axe 2 !!

I placed a large order and will be placing a very large follow-on order if sales go the way we are expecting.

Wish I worked for Liam. I would have loved to have been the one to program the pick-n-place, create the profile for the reflow oven and then program the AOI machine for this project. I miss doing that as I'm temporarily laid off. :(

Thanks Cliff for the Ultra quick response .....!!! Very cool Axe FX II Production Pics....!!!! I can't wait...!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Cliff. I find this quasi behind the scene stuff interesting. lol

Also, I sure hope your definitions of large and very large are bigger than mine, because I fear a massive wave of new purchases. haha I do hope they fly off the shelves like packing peanuts in a tornado though, for your benefit. :) Speaking of which, have you any new plans or ideas to deal with the impending shipping workload?

Thanks for the photos. I just lifted my desk -- with my c*ck

wow.....how can that be followed up?....i have never gotten that response from a Fractal Product...did this happen when you heard the II at Java's? :) well...i guess it couldn't...unless you carried your desk with you to his house.....you didn't do that did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom