Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.04 Firmware Release

Many thanks, only updated to 1.03 yesterday, spent all day creating patches. Loving the journey so far.

Sunday evening in Germany - usually Crime time on TV.....That´s not fair, dear FAS....:(

I have to finish working on my guitarsounds for the band....neverending Story if you will continue updating......:D

Thanks FAS...I'm on vacation and woke up this morning to another Free gift from FAS....dang, loving this company...Maybe if other U.S. companies took note on how FAS run there business they could keep more jobs here is the U.S.

UHOH.. something happened. After install.. I get this.. stuck in boot wit ALL the lights on .. (hard to see but every light is indeed on..) and THIS message on fractal bot.

DgHVBHY.jpg

AsR6mQ2.png

Tried restarting a few times, disconnecting from power, waiting, pulling back in, restarting.. same thing. Doesn't allow me to get far enough to reinstall same or earlier firmware. Just stuck at the light all on part. AGHHHH WHAT DID I DO?!

Edit: newest version of axe-edit gives me this. Tried a new USB cable.. any simple troubleshooting I could think of

g2D40H3.png

From the FW Update Guide: "After updating, my Axe-Fx will no longer boot - Don’t panic. Please disconnect USB, MIDI, and MFC-101 cables and try to boot the unit while holding down the RECALL button. If this works to get the unit started, please try the update again."

Back
Top Bottom