Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.04 Firmware Release

Figured it might be worth mentioning that a few people on the FB user group were talking about there being more noise in the FX loop with 1.04.

Cliff you are a machine! Your dedication knows no boundaries!

I love the new FAS hot rod plexi by the way! My new favorite Marshall!!

Thank you for all you do!

If you are using 1.04 set Preamp Hardness to 9.2. That's what 1.05 will sound like and is virtually identical to 1.03 (1.03 is equivalent to a Preamp Hardness of 9.5). There were no other changes to the modeling other than the Preamp Hardness stuff. Some of the amp models were tweaked to fix minor mistakes but other than that and the bug fixes nothing else changed.

I had so much fun on the Cornford MK50II (Cornrob50) yesterday. I'm looking forward to drive the real thing on saturday :D

Regarding "bugs".... Fractal bugs are usually not critical. You may be a little off intended sound, but nothing harmfull to the unit.

My Axe has never failed me (MK II & Ultra since 2009)

If you are using 1.04 set Preamp Hardness to 9.2. That's what 1.05 will sound like and is virtually identical to 1.03 (1.03 is equivalent to a Preamp Hardness of 9.5). There were no other changes to the modeling other than the Preamp Hardness stuff. Some of the amp models were tweaked to fix minor mistakes but other than that and the bug fixes nothing else changed.
Brilliant thank you

Back
Top Bottom