Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.04 Released

"Improved power amp modeling...."

It can get BETTER??? Wow. Appreciate everything you guys at FAS do for us!

I'm really diggin how much easier/faster it is for me to get my tones. Less dialin more smilin!

+1

I'm in final rehearsals for a small run of shows using 17.03 Deluxe reverb and the treble booster drive. My bandmates are blown away by the sound. They can't stop smiling. These latest rounds of FW have totally removed the harshness. Just insanely good.

Dang. I wont get to play with any new firmware for at least two weeks. We did load-in to the theatre this past weekend, and I don't like making gear changes after that point in time. Oh well. Playing in from of at least 1600+ (small theatre this time) people for 4 shows is going to be nice, even if I am on "only" on 17.03 :)

The Axe has been a great musical tool and has become a hobby for me. I love diving in and tweaking stuff. I can't remember what i did on some weekends before my purchase. It's been alot of fun and has increased my knowledge and vocabulary about guitar and music in general. Thanks

There were changes to the power amp modelling and this *could* potentially change the output level.

Has anyone else had an issue where the output levels have changed on 17.04 vs 17.03?

Not a big deal but presets need to be turned up a little.

Back
Top Bottom