Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.04 Released

As always BIG thanks !

Now I've only had a chance to take it for a quick spin - and by quick I mean 5 or 6 presets - but do I need to adjust level up a little ? They all seem not as loud as they were 17.03. Were there any changes that may have caused this or is it as I suspect pilot error ?

Now I've only had a chance to take it for a quick spin - and by quick I mean 5 or 6 presets - but do I need to adjust level up a little ? They all seem not as loud as they were 17.03. Were there any changes that may have caused this or is it as I suspect pilot error ?

There were changes to the power amp modelling and this *could* potentially change the output level.

Can't wait to try this out.
Everyone already comments how amp-like this box already is. Even get the question of, "where's the amp hiding?". Always great to see their face when I point to the Axe Fx and say that EVERYTHING comes from that box.

Glad to see more improvements to the amp modelling.

Note that in step 2 of the capture process described in the Readme, you should use a speaker cable (between Amp Out and DI In).
In step 4 you can use a HumBuster cable (between Axe-Fx Out and Amp In).

Goodmorning,
"record" output of triaxis can works with this purpose?

tnx in advance ;)

The Triaxis manual clearly states that the Record outputs reproduce the sound of a power amp and speaker cabinet.
In other words: the signal speaker contains speaker simulation. So you cannot use it for "Mic+DI" capturing.

I have a Weber Mass 100 attenuator with a line out on it. Is that suitable for IR capture? If so, I'm glad I didn't sell it!

Hi Horganovski,
Care to share the patch? I'm still not happy with what I'm getting out of the AXE FX for bass and are searching for a solution :)

Thanks

Pauly

^ Indeed, I've been playing a 5 string bass through it tonight after updating and I have to borrow a quote from Mr Sulu - Oh my! :)

Back
Top Bottom