Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.02 Public Beta (Beta 2)

Nice… time to update AXFX3 & FM3….. thanks for the continued support and updates. It is appreciated.

I believe I've run into two bugs, presumably with Axe Edit compatibility with the new firmware:
1) I've been unable to switch the Input Boost ON via Axe Edit.
2) In certain (unidentified) circumstances, the GATE block appears blank and switching types reverts to default.

The new Modern Expander is dope. I've been enjoying it to keep high gain rhythm tones really tight and chuggy. I'll probably play more this weekend with it after the amp/cab blocks in a more djent like tone.

Thanks Cliff + team for the awesome new features!

1) I can switch Boost in Axe Edit.

Another bug is that the 'Modern Expander' only shows the Ratio parameter if the 'Classic Expander' was previously selected in Ax Edit 1.12.12! When switching from the two gate algorithms to the 'Modern Expander', 'Attenuation' is displayed instead, which shouldn't be so safe!

Does the Noise Reduce algorithm has some similarity with this other type of noise reduction?

https://www.topazlabs.com/denoise-ai
Black And White Reaction GIF by GritTV

1) I can switch Boost in Axe Edit.

Another bug is that the 'Modern Expander' only shows the Ratio parameter if the 'Classic Expander' was previously selected in Ax Edit 1.12.12! When switching from the two gate algorithms to the 'Modern Expander', 'Attenuation' is displayed instead, which shouldn't be so safe!
A new version of Axe=Edit is forthcoming. The current version isn't totally compatible for the Compressor, Gate and Input blocks.

Back
Top Bottom