Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.02 Public Beta (Beta 2)

I'm a high gain guy but I am really loving that new bassguy amp at stock settings, its so squishy and sweet. I didn't see a new axe edit version, I'm assuming its in the works? Thank you Cliff and FAS!

Well this is astounding. I just had a gig last night where I was very happy with my amp sound, but unhappy with sustain levels. Now I see the word “sustainer” and I’m very excited that there might just be a button I can push!

I'm a high gain guy but I am really loving that new bassguy amp at stock settings, its so squishy and sweet. I didn't see a new axe edit version, I'm assuming its in the works? Thank you Cliff and FAS!
New Axe Edit typically doesn't get released until the final FW version drops. There have been exceptions when new models are added so that could mean a new version during the beta but not a certainty.

Well this is astounding. I just had a gig last night where I was very happy with my amp sound, but unhappy with sustain levels. Now I see the word “sustainer” and I’m very excited that there might just be a button I can push!
At what volume were you playing? Sustain is often a result of acoustic feedback from the speaker to the guitar. IEMs or low volume can directly affect that.

I am curious about this one too there was a recent thread about generating feedback , Mark Day had a preset that used comp to get a faux sustainer , Simon used a synth block
I am wondering if these “sustainers “ are able to be used to do that feedbacker sim ?

Since complex compression is a big part of the tube amp experience... does/will this affect the amp modeling also(eventually?)?

Even though it's already amazing.

Back
Top Bottom