Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely can tell a difference in those i amps, and I am listening thru a phone. That's impressive, the herb, 5153 and Uber Definitely sounding authentic and awesome..my favorite maybe the BEc45. Maybe I didn't read enough , I take it the eqs and gain of the amps were set similarly
They were set somewhat similarly........for one thing, the Plate Suppr Diodes were turned on for all of them, as well as the Speaker Drive turned down to 1.0. The basic tone knobs were tweaked to taste.

Apple uses their own, incompatible, formats for everything lately, much to my chagrin. That stupid HEIC format makes sharing images especially difficult.
Found this out the hard way as we moved our photos and videos out of iCloud to Synology photos. Some of the videos didn’t play nicely with Synology and had to do a horrible workaround process to get everything converted. Luckily everything automatically converts now that we backup to Synology up front

It's soccer, what do you expect? They play for like three hours, final score is 0-0 and the game is decided by a penalty kick at the end.

I this day and age …and a world that seemingly gone mad …you sure it’s not a bug and always acted that way? 🤷🏻‍♂️😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom