Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, excuse me, I'm a bit shy. Translated from French by a logician.
When on the Cab block I do "copy curent channel to all channels", the copy is not done if the location of Cab 3: L and/or Cab 4: R are active.
I use Axe Edit, the last one.
I don't know if I should report this here or under the Axe Edit thread.
I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
I take this opportunity to thank all the Fractal team for all these moments of happiness ;-)

When on the Cab block I do "copy curent channel to all channels", the copy is not done if the location of Cab 3: L and/or Cab 4: R are active.
I take this opportunity to thank all the Fractal team for all these moments of happiness ;-)
Bienvenue!

Ne soyez pas timide. On ne mord pas... fort.... :)

Probablement ç'est meilleur signaler 'bugs' dans une message sur le forum avec 'bug?' dans le title, mais merci d'avoir signalé cela!

Are you using standalone FractalBot or the one embedded in Axe-Edit?

If standalone, make sure Axe-Edit is closed, otherwise make sure the standalone FractalBot is closed.

Try a different USB cable and port.
Once I turned edit off it worked, thanks.

T inquiète j'utilise toujours le traducteur pour écrire et lire car moi et l'anglais dur dur lol

Crackling in my Turbo when making a kitchen sink preset - CPU never hits 80 but if I remove some blocks the crackling stops.

1634676662066.png

Attachments

• Kitchen.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Anyone having channel B on the cab1 block really quiet and dull, but A/C/D are all normal volume? Tried a reboot, didnt fix it. MkI Axe 3.

No it doesnt matter what IR I choose. Ill try diff presets tonight.

Your Ch B could have a different level or other subtle difference. Try resetting the channel and put that IR in it. If still a difference, reset all channels and compare.

Or if you have Ch B on it's own scene, there could be a scene level difference saved in the preset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom