Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! The impedance mismatch tip helped me fatten up and smooth out my Deluxe Reverb preset nicely 🙌 With a '52 RI Tele I was able to nail those Julian Lage Arclight tones with a Jam Ray pedal in front of the amp
Plus Leon's mention of the 'under the fingers feel', as a result is quite cool. Cliff also mentioned dialing the 'smoothing' speaker setting to around 4-5, which I also have been using tames things a bit.

Anyone have any USB issues? I lost my R output1. I assumed it was part of my XLR OUT1 cabling. Upon further investigation I pulled up the meter page. USB IN showed 1 (L), 2 had no signal and 8 had my R? I rebooted a few times to no avail. Replaced the USB cable. No change. I powered/cabled up a second Axe III unit and the USB IN metered and sounded properly. Cabled up the original unit and all was normal once again.

Anyone have any USB issues? I lost my R output1. I assumed it was part of my XLR OUT1 cabling. Upon further investigation I pulled up the meter page. USB IN showed 1 (L), 2 had no signal and 8 had my R? I rebooted a few times to no avail. Replaced the USB cable. No change. I powered/cabled up a second Axe III unit and the USB IN metered and sounded properly. Cabled up the original unit and all was normal once again.
I’ve never had anything even similar, and I started with an Ultra in 2009, and have kept up with the current units, to a great degree (even though I am currently ONLY on a AF3 MK2; no turbo). Hope this was a one-time occurrence. Cheers, Lee

Having an issue with the new update. Any patch that i can activate a chorus block on makes a constant crackling sound when activating the chorus. CPU usage is way down, so its not that. Only when i activate the chorus it does it. Doesnt even seem to matter which type of chorus. Is anyone else seeing having this issue? Ive tried rebooting and still the same.

Having an issue with the new update. Any patch that i can activate a chorus block on makes a constant crackling sound when activating the chorus. CPU usage is way down, so its not that. Only when i activate the chorus it does it. Doesnt even seem to matter which type of chorus. Is anyone else seeing having this issue? Ive tried rebooting and still the same.
On behalf of Cliff, I beseech thee: post thine preset.

I had that with the previous beta... it's supposedly fixed with the rc. Are you sure you have the latest version?

Since I updated to 17.01 my usb doesn't work anymore. I tried different cables, etc. different computers (PC, mac). I reinstalled the fw via midi from another device, but still not resolved. Did anybody experience this or did I just mess up my connector?

Hi Guys

Bit confused on this revision - I have (axefxiii_dsp_rel_17p01_beta9) which I got here

Yet first page shows beta 8 ? any ideas ?

Beta works wonderfully but, as I'm sure someone has already pointed out, there are labeling errors when using the latest AXE edit. If, for example, I like on an amp the name appears correctly, but if I then click on a Multidelay, the name appears as the amp I just clicked on.

Hey all I have this beta on My AxeFx 3 (Turbo)...I am newer to the Fractal fam and boy do I LOVE the tweakability.

I do have a question....every once in a while when using a Reverb Block I am getting a clicking noise? Does not happen all the time.....seems to be the loudest when using a Reverb Block...Not sure it is something on my end I am doing...it seems to be happening on stock presets too.

Hey all I have this beta on My AxeFx 3 (Turbo)...I am newer to the Fractal fam and boy do I LOVE the tweakability.

I do have a question....every once in a while when using a Reverb Block I am getting a clicking noise? Does not happen all the time.....seems to be the loudest when using a Reverb Block...Not sure it is something on my end I am doing...it seems to be happening on stock presets too.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...-17-01-public-beta.177468/page-7#post-2160922

Beta works wonderfully but, as I'm sure someone has already pointed out, there are labeling errors when using the latest AXE edit. If, for example, I like on an amp the name appears correctly, but if I then click on a Multidelay, the name appears as the amp I just clicked on.
Refresh After Firmware Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom