Axe "crackle" repair cost

I remember in the old forum reading an interview with Mr. Chase and a comment he made about the importance of charity. I think about that alot and the impact it has when a person is given some kind of help. Although this example is a first world problem, maybe it will remind some of us with means how important it is to give something to those who have nothing and are truly struggling to survive. My wife and I give to help out kids in Africa. Pass it on, guys.

Sorry if I pissed on the campfire...

Could this company be any better? Groundbreaking innovations, free updates, constant responsive interaction with customers, and a desire to see to it that even those who haven't paid Fractal directly have an enjoyable experience with their units. Proud to be a devoted customer…Hat's off to you guys!

That is such a classy and customer-centric thing to do. I love my Fractal Audio gear, and am glad to have purchased these products knowing this is the kind of support you provide. A big tip of the fez to you. I'm proud to be a customer.

Yeah...

This is really the difference between passion and profit driven companies.

Proud to be an Axian as well.

Guys Don't hate on Stealthcamp too bad. Before I saw Cliffs offer, he messaged me and apologized for his attitude, offered a refund and explain some stuff to me about his personal life that he was going through that lead to him having to sell off a lot of his coveted gear. He was very insistent that the axe worked when it left his place and he was very sorry that I had a bad experience with it. Then gushed about how great of a company fractal is and how he thinks Cliff is the hardest working guy in the biz, and that he can't wait to get his life in order so he can afford to own an Axe again. Then I got on the forums and saws Cliff's post, and I got in touch with stealth camp right away, who was of course elated, and he offered to pay for the shipping and the other 60 bucks, just so long as I tell him what was wrong with the unit! So I don't think he is a bad or dishonest guy, and I don't want to create hate for this dude, at all. In the end thanks to Cliff and Fractal, everyone got what they wanted is happy! This has made me a customer for life for sure. I guess I better start saving for those cab packs and the MFC huh? :encouragement:

Last edited:
Kudos to stealthcamp for stepping up to the plate. Indeed, strat714, this thread is what good dreams are made of. :)

Cliff, and FAS as a whole, offer incredible customer service. Plus we get free upgrades every month or two, with new features and amps. What a great deal we have. We are a lucky bunch of guitar players. Thank you Cliff and FAS!

Scott

The AxeFX is how I became a Fractal Audio customer. The extraordinary customer service, Cliff's direct involvement in this community, and stories like this one are why I'll remain a FAS customer for the foreseeable future. Of course the free updates and having first-hand experience with every AxeFX II advancement made is no small reason.

Glad to hear that this situation will be resolved. Welcome to the fold :)

Awesome solution all around. When I play gigs with my bands, curious musicians often ask me about my Fractal rig. I blog about my gear, so it's pretty common for those questions to arise at soundchecks / master classes. Besides a quick demo and when possible, the opportunity for others to play through my rig, I relate how amazing the company is from a customer service standpoint.

Last week I was describing my overwhelmingly positive experiences with Fractal to my mom, who is something of an expert on good customer service. She said "that's total rock star treatment, and you're not a rock star (moms know these things)... so, who do they think you are?" I replied "a customer".

Cliff: you need to enable a PayPal button that lets us contribute to the Fractal Audio Friday Afternoon Beer And Pizza (FAFABAP) fund.

Back
Top Bottom