Anyone Mind if I Change Recto Org Modern?

Excellent approach, Cliff. No personal horse in this race, as I don't have my hands on one yet, but the transparency from the top is awesome, and very much appreciated. :)

so should we just turn our damping to zero? or is it something intrinsic in the model we should "re download" after a fix, please dont lose the model itself!

Opportunity for snarky remark...... ;)
url

Must resist..........must resist

So as I don't have a II yet, obviously I wouldn't mind.
But I always felt comfortable with every firmware update that incorporated a major change in amp settings where I had to re-tweak a lot of presets;
I felt is was always for the better and the amp models always improved.
Nice of you to ask though and to inform us.
Keep up the good work.

should we all switch the dampening to 0 in this preset ? or is there going to be a fix released via download?

I'm guessing it's likely that at some point a 3.x version will come out for bug fixes (unless there aren't any :) ), and this could just be included in that. The release notes would let those affected know to readjust their damping.

Cliff, one related question on the Recto models.

I am having a hard time getting a good tone out of the Recto models from Axe FX II (almost all recto models). On Axe fx standard, Rectos were my favorite high gain models, it sounded so real and organic in the mix. However with Axe FX II, the amp distortion does not sound real, it sounds separated, has slightly pappery distortion tone, and not as harmonically rich as before.

Any Idea what's going on? I would appreciate your reply.

Cliff, one related question on the Recto models.

I am having a hard time getting a good tone out of the Recto models from Axe FX II (almost all recto models). On Axe fx standard, Rectos were my favorite high gain models, it sounded so real and organic in the mix. However with Axe FX II, the amp distortion does not sound real, it sounds separated, has slightly pappery distortion tone, and not as harmonically rich as before.

Any Idea what's going on? I would appreciate your reply.

Can you upload one of your Recto presets?

Back
Top Bottom