Amp sim requests

5150 would be great or better yet a modded 5150
with a pair of 6l6's and kt88's in the power section.

ueberschall is ok but not really heavy IMHO :mrgreen:
we need something like a HERBERT or a 6505!
...yeah i know, the SLO100 isvery similar to the 6505,
but it's impossible to get this thing sound like a 6505,
no matter how much time you spent tweaking.

Thanks for that Uberschall adition Cliff! My unholy prayers have been hearded!!

Now, I know it is hard maybe but, What about a Sunn amp sim? Those amps sound so insane and deformed they must be a place for them to tweak in the axe.

Imagine the tonal palette of an axe-modded sunn ! it can be insane!

Just added a 5150. Anyone who asks for a 6505 must immediately return their Axe-Fx to us. You will be given a Bad Monkey and a solid-state Crate in return.

FractalAudio said:
Just added a 5150. Anyone who asks for a 6505 must immediately return their Axe-Fx to us. You will be given a Bad Monkey and a solid-state Crate in return.

You are awesome, Cliff. I've got the biggest man-crush on you.... :oops:

Mark

FractalAudio said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FractalAudio said:
Just added a 5150.

Damn, that's great! I think with this, that's pretty much everything I can think of right now that I'd want to have in the Axe. You're the man, Cliff.

FractalAudio said:
Anyone who asks for a 6505 must immediately return their Axe-Fx to us. You will be given a Bad Monkey and a solid-state Crate in return.

:lol:

FractalAudio said:

:shock: :eek: :shock: :twisted:

seriously... wtf dude.

<3 <3 I'm taking my Axe-Fx Ultra out on Valentine's day... <3 <3

Back
Top Bottom