age of Axe Fx users?

I have kids your age... so yeah I guess I'm old...er

Don't blink, you will be there in no time.

:shock

So true. I think childhood & the teen years really screw people's perception of time up (at least for me), because it feels like you are a kid f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Then you are like, "Oh thank God I'm finally 20 years old! I thought I'd never make it.". Trust me, the next 20 years will seem to go by infinitely faster. Before you know it, you'll be 40 and saying, "What the Hell happened? How the f#ck did I get this old, this quick?". :lol

19 here. The standard was the first thing i bought after getting my new job. Really wanted it to record my bands EP. Shortly after we finished it our drummer went on an extended holiday and we split up... Heartbroken... Still got the Axe fx though so thats always a plus!

I'm old.

My first rock show was Link Wray & The Wraymen in the basement of a church in the summer of 1963.

I got my first electric guitar & amp soon after that.

Probably had 50 amps over the years including a few classics that are now gracing collections worldwide.

They're all gone. I've shifted my paradigm. :ugeek :D

Last edited:
I was 39 when I got mine. I'm 40 now...unfortunately. :p

Then again, I'm really immature, so it balances out. ;)

Yeah, I'm definitely in the mid-life crisis age group.
According to statistics, I'm in the age group likely to buy guitars and musical accessories.
I also tick a lot of boxes for being a serial killer too.

40 here. My wife thinks I'll have my midlife crisis around 70 at the rate I am going.

the other reason for the demographic,40yrs. is usualy when your back starts to give out.60lb+ head and 2-4x12's at 100lbs a piece make a little black box and a monitor look very appealing.:)

a statement like that puts me right smack in your demographic at 43.

wow, lots of 40 somethings here, I'm 46, been playing guitar since the early 80's although only been with the Ultra for a couple. In the big picture of things, it's the most amazing piece of gear I've come across.

Back
Top Bottom