7.10 firmware

t2mike

Just thought i'd mention. recieved my axe-fx standard about 15 min ago. Powered it on, and it has 7.10 firmware.

Not sure about the differences, but one thing is obvious (and i havent even played it yet to make judgement), cliff obviously doesn't sleep. Or eat. Or do anything other than program... :p lol.

But yeah its pretty cool he ships em out with advance firmware updates.

~mike~

t2mike said:
Just thought i'd mention. recieved my axe-fx standard about 15 min ago
Dude, what are you doing on teh interwebz then ? :lol: Me, I forgot to eat and everything else for hours

shredi knight said:
That was some long break he took after the 7.07 firmware release to focus on other projects. :mrgreen:
That was 7.04...

Is that FW out yet?

do-want-squirell.jpg

firmware g.a.s.

Mik.

Please, Please, Please don't release an update today! ;) I've got a huge gig tomorrow night and I know I won't be able to resist an update! What until this weekend so I'll have yet another excuse to spend all day playing guitar!

I am thinking Cliff might be running some kind of cross-promotion with the 7/11 convenience stores such that we could download firmware 7.11 and get a free Slurpie.

The problem is the instructions to get the free Slurpie will be in the release notes and nobody will see it! :D

Back
Top Bottom