7.10 firmware

Astley. I remember him.

I remember that the kid was about 5"2, and had 2 HUGE bodyguards with him constantly, as he was paranoid as hell (my guess is that everyone would want to muss his hair...SO cute.)

Started a 7.10 speculation thread in the Lounge BTW.

mortega76 said:
godprobe said:
Dutch said:
If you were around in 1987 you'd know what it was within the first note of the synth part.
not necessarily...
Hey Probe... I actually enjoyed that video! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing like a great looking girl in a bikini! She kinda looks like Samantha Fox...

I'm with Godprobe...... I was around in the 80's doin club circuits and never seen that guy till Youtube was main stream. :?

As for you Mortega, there's chicks in that vid? :shock: What some will endure for a look at a woman. :mrgreen:

TBurst Std said:
7.10 here dated May 3rd. Received May 7th.
Muddah Effa... Cliff you saint of guitar geeks, I'm going out I'm going to have a drink or two... to cope with this epic tease. Walk around my new neighborhood a little with the lady and when I come back I wanna see 7.10 live!!! Wait wait, I take that back I can't get to my axe till sunday... So sunday works for me. Either way you've found a cruel and unusual way to tease your core constituency, and I highly question your motives. Please take everything just said in jest. Cheers everyone and happy Friday. :D

Got mine yesterday with 7.10. I'm excited and I haven't even had time to figure what's changed. :cool:
I'm just glad the wife is away all weekend. :D

Cliff, see you tomorrow in Piscataway!!! ;)

"Marty just confirmed two things:

Fractal is not going to the Amp Show tomorrow"

..or not... :(

My Standard arrived Yesterday (4/7) with 7.10. Nothing sticks out at me different from what I have read about 7.08. May all be behind the scenes stuff or for stuff not released yet. . .

(Silently wishing that is 7.10 is loaded with code to work with the editor :D )

GuitarDojo said:
A youtube sample of the 7.10 firmware changes!

FIRMWARE 7.10 Demo

Man!!!! Been playing in an 80's tribute band for eight years and to this day NOBODY Rick Rolled Me because I can see it coming a mile away. Dojo, you ruined my streak man, this will not be forgotten :twisted:

rickastley007wallpaper.jpg

Narzugon said:
mortega76 said:
godprobe said:
Hey Probe... I actually enjoyed that video! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing like a great looking girl in a bikini! She kinda looks like Samantha Fox...

I'm with Godprobe...... I was around in the 80's doin club circuits and never seen that guy till Youtube was main stream. :?

As for you Mortega, there's chicks in that vid? :shock: What some will endure for a look at a woman. :mrgreen:
Must not have been in Holland, then. Over half a year in the top 40 and 4 wks at #1.

I grant the similarity in intro's and add 3 seconds. Within 5 seconds you'd know. ;) At least they were both Ricks.

BTW, Sam Fox was way bigger. Chested.

Back
Top Bottom