50 delay blocks and 15 presets available! (v19)

The block files go into the block library on your hard drive and then you load them into the ax8 editor.

The block files go into the block library on your hard drive and then you load them into the ax8 editor.

I got em working. I immediately plugged in the galloping delay and the ambient stereo delay and the both sound fantastic! They'll get put to good use tomorrow morning when I play at church. Thanks Simeon!

Heading over to your site now to make a donation. Brosph

thanks for the donations, guys. much appreciated.

No problem thanks for the great sounding delay blocks!

Quick question: Which of the reverbs would be best to use as a "ducking" reverb where the effect gets louder as the note sustains? This guy whose tone Im trying to emulate for a song at church is using a Big Sky (studio time reverb they call it). Im still new to all the fractal stuff. Any help or advice would be appreciated! Thanks Simeon!

I just downloaded the blocks.
Turns out the delay sound I was after centres around inverting the phase to choke off the enter channel .
Brillant.

lol sorry.
Center channel, or Centre if you in the US.
What I mean by that is probably more perception than science. It makes the sound incredibly wide from a stereo perspective.
It's actually the Right channel i'm inverting the phase on.

Last edited:
lol sorry.
Centre channel, or Centre is the US.
What I mean by that is probably more perception than science. It makes the sound incredibly wide from a stereo perspective.
It's actually the Right channel i'm inverting the phase on.
Got it. The 2290 trick. There's nothing like it to make the stereo field sound wider than the speaker separation.

Last edited:
This is my solo delay.
After he mentioned the 2290 and went back and tried that with the phase trick. So incredible. (too me)
I'm using a 5153

Attachments

• HarrySolo_20161208_115043.blk
    527 bytes · Views: 30
Yes, the phase trick is unreal. But not useful for live playing because it totally depends on the listener's position.

Yes, the phase trick is unreal. But not useful for live playing because it totally depends on the listener's position.

Yep.. can be fun to sit in your room or a studio in the sweet spot and play clean passages, etc... but it's useless for a live scenario for the most part.

Luckily I never play live :)
Would you guys ever use it in a recording ?
It's a real dumb question I know but does it have any unwanted side effects when listening back in certain situations?

Just sounds too good to be true :)

Think, Electric Ladyland, Eddie Kramer
approx 50yrs ago
The record pressing co., sent the master back because of phasing issues.
Eddie Kramer sent it back unchanged and said, that's the way he wants it done.
The rest is history.

P.S. Simeon is our own Eddie Kramer

Last edited:
Wow... just tested one of the synth presets: Horn Lead. Just perfect for "Shine on You crazy Diamond" intro IMHO - donated and thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom