5 Minute Tones

Doesn't a wah just making every amp sound killer...especially, when you're shredding like LT in the outro!

@2112 would love some more 5 minute tones (or just general Axe FX content) on some more experimental sounds if you ever got the chance - the Slowdive one you did a while back was fantastic, anything in that realm or into the noise rock world say would be incredible!

Would love a 5 minute series to explain all the advanced amp controls and what to listen for when dialing them in.
If anyone can pull it off you can.
Perhaps one advanced tab line per video?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to go away from what you truly love (recto2 red modern), but I'm gonna check out the Nitro. Never even heard of these amps or considered them at all in the Axe Fx - really appreciate the vid!

@2112
Leon, similar to what NBGuitar said....
Maybe some crazy sounds like [if you're familiar with them] My Bloody Valentine?
That would be a change from the usual rock/metal stuff, maybe even an interesting challenge for you.
Probably would involve stacking fuzzes in a crazy way. Maybe also using an alternative tuning as well.
I just happen to know fuzzes would be suitable because Kevin [Shields] has his own Fender Shields Blender pedal now.
@2112 would love some more 5 minute tones (or just general Axe FX content) on some more experimental sounds if you ever got the chance - the Slowdive one you did a while back was fantastic, anything in that realm or into the noise rock world say would be incredible!

@2112
Leon, similar to what NBGuitar said....
Maybe some crazy sounds like [if you're familiar with them] My Bloody Valentine?
That would be a change from the usual rock/metal stuff, maybe even an interesting challenge for you.
Probably would involve stacking fuzzes in a crazy way. Maybe also using an alternative tuning as well.
I just happen to know fuzzes would be suitable because Kevin [Shields] has his own Fender Shields Blender pedal now.
That would be super fun. I did a Slowdive preset build a while ago but MBV is a whole other level of wild!

Back
Top Bottom