5 Minute Tones - FM3

great info on setting up and using custom scales! thanks alot! I might be able to program the outro harmony on Dream Theaters "Stream of consciousness" now :)

Ugh zapped too many times. It is why I am wireless for every show regardless of size. The G70 is ingenious as it lets you adjust the gain for different guitars and also a clean boost if you want. All metal packs and box are built like tanks. Extra packs are color coded and automatic, so whatever guitar I pick up is the one that works. Every pedal board should have one. One of the few products Line 6 has got right.

https://line6.com/relay-wireless/g70-g75

I’ve been having a lot of fun with this... already set a harmony to do the LA intro version of belief. Hopefully gigs resume in the next decade here.

I start and finish on a scene that bypasses the synth block but leaves delay 2 on. Is there a way to “soften” the way the synth starts and stops? Like an auto volume swell kind of effect (don’t have any cpu left to add any block so it has to be a modifier).

Is there a way to “soften” the way the synth starts and stops? Like an auto volume swell kind of effect (don’t have any cpu left to add any block so it has to be a modifier).

I'm not in front of my unit right now but I'm guessing an ADSR attached to the block level would be the best place to start.

Cheers Leon. Glad to see you're back to gigging. My town (Seattle, WA-USA)still isn't even close to having live music yet. My band has officially decided to take the year off from gigs. Drummer has immune system issues and we don't feel right chancing it even if there were places to play. Eagerly awaiting my FM3. That should give me plenty of time to get acquainted with it. Thanks for all you do.

Back
Top Bottom