What are you listening to right now?

This is his second. He put out another in 2019 called 'What The Water Wants' that is absolutely excellent. And that first album has some of the best production I've ever heard.
I don’t know how I missed that, but thank you! What an album! Better than anything Fates Warning has put out in recent memory, in my opinion.

I don’t know how I missed that, but thank you! What an album! Better than anything Fates Warning has put out in recent memory, in my opinion.
Yeah, His first solo disc is amazing. The single for the 2nd one is great too. Glad I could pass the info on to you.

Guess I'm not with you there. I thought 'Theories Of Flight' was an absolutely fantastic disc. The follow up to that 'Long Day Good Night' wasn't bad but I didn't think was as good.

Last edited:
I listen to some relaxing music because I'm studying for an exam these days, and that's the only music that doesn't distract me

Got to see these guys in Chastain Park in Atlanta. I believe it was around 2012 stupid good show.

Good stuff. They influenced a lot of bands. Everytime I listen to this one by The Jesus and Mary Chain I hear the BB influence for a bit. It's right about 1:10 where he sings "Oh Cherry honey you got me stuck on a rope..." It just lasts for a bit, but I've always wondered if that was an intentional nod to the BB.

Back
Top Bottom