What are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to fellow forumite Luke D Miller's SoundCloud tunes right now. Going right down his list of songs. This guy is really creative.

Over one and half hours concert.
Stefan have such a nice touch, sound and skills and of course whole band plays also nice.
Stefan reminds me about Gary Moore, that bluesy sound and touch. Stefan voice also fits well for these songs).

Masterful. Even though he has to laugh at himself a couple times for 'mistakes' and the ensuing recoveries.

One has to remember that this is one of those 'work tracks' like BTO's 'You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet', that were filler or even just daily warm-ups, but ended up on albums end becoming breakout tracks.

He is one of those vintage German Liedermachers (now living in Texas) like Hannes Wader and Reinhard Mey, who eschewed his niche-yet-international stardom, because it 'changed his personality', so he basically wound down his professional career to a minimum.

Here he is in younger days. It's a cover, though.

Last edited:

:) Always nice before work.

Edit: :rolleyes: @ Tokuma.... Also, I meant Ningen Isu in general is nice before work, not just this one song, for some reason. 🤘

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom