Axe-Fx Firmware Version 20.05 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed the ridiculous LOW CPU usage of the Griddle Cake yet?
It's the lowest of all available types.

Must be something special about that drive, because the last page of the Drive block settings doesn't say anything about the clip type.

A preset with just four Drive blocks, all set to Griddle Cake, uses less CPU than one with a single Drive block set to BB Pre.

View attachment 109035
A stack of griddle cakes.

Now we need Butter and MapleSyrup blocks. No margarine or "pancake syrup" please....

I'm late picking this up as usual.
Are there any presets specific to the new amps or are we flipping out amps I'm existing presets to audition ?

Cheers
Steve

I’ve seen a few requests for this dinosaur. But maybe I don’t ‘get it’. What’s the love for this thing that came out in 1987, besides it was kinda popular 35 yrs ago?
what's the love for the triaxis - well lets ask jp. why do folks still love twins?

I'm not goo goo ga ga for an mp1... but I have an mb1 and I abso love it. No denying either are great preamps. has an actual mn3007 chip chorus in them (ie bbd sm chip as ce2) that serves up chorus that is on par with the best analog chorus units ever made.
fully midi programmable all tube preamp? was the axe fx of it's day. what is not to love?

that said... I kind of agree that it isn't a "I simply must have one" model for me... but perhaps only because I have an mb1 and it def has a few gtr tones in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom