Axe-Fx Firmware Version 20.05 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No difference between L and R on a MK1.
Can you post YOUR preset?
Thanks - I attached a the preset to my post above. Pretty simple though: just directly connected out2 to in2 L and R and sent a sine wave thru. Right side is always 0.5db quieter regardless of physical output knob, or output level setting on the setup page, or different cables used. Wierd - I guess I have a bit of a hardware problem in my unit with input2 (sound seems to go out even but comes back in a bit unbalanced).

Oh, I missed the preset. I tried it with your preset again and the result is the same, no difference between left and right
1664949685895.png
It sems that your left channel is quieter.

Oh, I missed the preset. I tried it with your preset again and the result is the same, no difference between left and right
View attachment 109377
It sems that your left channel is quieter.
Thanks - I had just posted the preset after you mentioned it. Must be a hardware issue of some sort / not a big deal as long as it does not get worse. Maybe tomorrow, I'll try a backup / factory reset / restore and see if that might fix it.

Update for anyone interested: Reset system parms back to factory > manually re-applied my system settings changes to stock > re-applied FW 20.5b. The difference is now reduced from 0.5db lower on the right side to 0.2db lower on the right side.

Last edited:
An embarrassment of fractal riches. That's why I only have one device. It's all I can handle.
Right? I've owned my Axe III for a year and I've still barely scratched the surface (figuratively, the actual unit is still minty). I keep meaning to do deeper dives on amps, IRs, effects blocks etc., really get to know all the possibilities so I can design my ultimate kitchen sink preset. But every time I turn the thing on I just end up playing for hours on a few of my favorite factory presets with a big grin on my face.

WTF still in beta? How many people wanted this Beta so long in the Wish List???​

Ok that’s not fun 🤣. Friday is slowly ending here in Europe. My cats licking themselves for long minutes. They say “soon”.

Attachments

• 9EAD5B22-CA2C-4FC4-BFC0-E8C6988C9C70.jpeg
    9EAD5B22-CA2C-4FC4-BFC0-E8C6988C9C70.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom