FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

I finally have a gig again this weekend, rehearsal is tomorrow, so that should increase the chance of FM3 Cygnus coming out by the end of this week. If it does come out, I’ll have to send a strongly worded letter to myself reminding me not to update.

Been playing with Cygnus on axe FX 3 (only own fm3). Spending more time with the latest firmware have noticed something quite bizarre.

Are you familiar with ASMR videos? If you know the kind of feeling of relaxation some of these can give you.. I've been getting something similar when using Cygnus.

When I pick up fm3 again, it ain't there. Then when i spend some time on Cygnus and axe FX 3, back it comes. It's difficult to explain this, but there seems to be some frequency -- or whatever it is, some change in decay, I don't know -- that has such an effect on me specifically.

It's almost like the tones are good enough to where my brain glitches -- in a good way. Now having to let go of axe FX 3 again.. buhu... Again on awooga mode for Cygnus on fm3.

Been playing with Cygnus on axe FX 3 (only own fm3). Spending more time with the latest firmware have noticed something quite bizarre.

Are you familiar with ASMR videos? If you know the kind of feeling of relaxation some of these can give you.. I've been getting something similar when using Cygnus.

When I pick up fm3 again, it ain't there. Then when i spend some time on Cygnus and axe FX 3, back it comes. It's difficult to explain this, but there seems to be some frequency -- or whatever it is, some change in decay, I don't know -- that has such an effect on me specifically.

It's almost like the tones are good enough to where my brain glitches -- in a good way. Now having to let go of axe FX 3 again.. buhu... Again on awooga mode for Cygnus on fm3.
We're already sitting here... frothing, and you write this? Ban this man.

Nope not feeling it today.....maybe EOW ?
I have the sinking feeling of disappointment
you know when you drive up to A&W and they close at 11 and it 10:58 the lights are still on
but no one answers as you yell at the drive thru sign to no reply

Fortunately , the Mdonalds
across the street is 24 hours
but your not getting a Mozza burger or rings :(

This beta was released on 4/9, so we are over 30 days on this beta with no second revision. That leads me to believe that the next release (whenever that is) will be more than just 3.03 finalized. Otherwise, I’m guessing they could have posted the final 3.03 weeks ago, since there haven’t been any major issues...

This beta was released on 4/9, so we are over 30 days on this beta with no second revision. That leads me to believe that the next release (whenever that is) will be more than just 3.03 finalized. Otherwise, I’m guessing they could have posted the final 3.03 weeks ago, since there haven’t been any major issues...
That was their initial sentiment

Back
Top Bottom