Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.00

Neither this, nor the FC FW is on the main website support downloads pages though.. intentional, not happened yet cuz by others, or is this still a beta?
Was a new FC firmware announced? Cliff mentioned the FC code inside the Axe Fx was updated.

As far as the main download page, it typically lags. Forum is the way to stay most current.

Was a new FC firmware announced? Cliff mentioned the FC code inside the Axe Fx was updated.

As far as the main download page, it typically lags. Forum is the way to stay most current.
Ok cool.. I’m new to FAS so I’ll wait for FractalBot to tell me there’s an update just to make sure :)

Regarding new FW for FC.. I saw something about FW 1.10

Sweet can’t wait to load up the new FW... Wow and the and the master at fractal makes things better faster then I am able to get used to lol.
Thanks Cliff you are the man.
I appreciate all of your hard work along with the fractal team :D

Thanks.. I'm being over cautious so I'll wait for FractalBot to alert the update is there.. in case there's any last minute updates needed.

Thanks.. I'm being over cautious so I'll wait for FractalBot to alert the update is there.. in case there's any last minute updates needed.

I’m loading it tomorrow I have to play next week end and want to see what’s new in the Magic black box... lol ;)o_O:p

OMG Downward expander!!!! :D:eek: PERFECT!!!

I have LITERALLY been waiting for this since day 1 of getting the axe a decade ago haha!!! I'm so excited now!!!

Thanks SOOOOOOOO MUCH for this!!

Roy Batty died in vain. He saw things you people wouldn't believe, he witnessed attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, he watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... but it was still not a good time to die. A Nexus-6 is incomplete without Downward Expander

:disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:

Back
Top Bottom