Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.00

Where do you see an update for Axe Edit? I see 1.04.00 on the website (which had been out since December)?
the most updated versions of anything are on the forum first, especially if they are Beta or Release Candidate. Axe-Edit usually trails behind Firmware in release because the Firmware is released first, then the Axe-Edit devs can work on updating after they get the changes.

the Front Panel will always have the latest updates as it's baked into the firmware, so instead of making everyone wait, they release the firmware which is fully ready to use with the front panel.

Gate block
Using the front panel on the AXE, I inserted a Gate Block, set the gate's Low Cut to 1000 Hz. saved it, changed presets went back to the preset, still shows Low Cut at 1000 Hz. Also tried with AXE Edit, stay at 1000 Hz. FYI, first time using a gate block as I always used the gate in the input block. So my Gate was not included in a pre existing preset, but first time inserted.

Using the front panel on the AXE, I inserted a Gate Block, set the gate's Low Cut to 1000 Hz. saved it, changed presets went back to the preset, still shows Low Cut at 1000 Hz. Also tried with AXE Edit, stay at 1000 Hz. FYI, first time using a gate block as I always used the gate in the input block. So my Gate was not included in a pre existing preset, but first time inserted.
Yes it seems to happen on older presets
Thanks for having checked

Back
Top Bottom