Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 9.00 Public Beta

The new negative feedback values will load when selecting an existing preset. [...] the parameter value will be reset to the default value upon preset load.

I'm confused. Is this an internal value or is in the value on the user-controlled negative feedback parameter (dial)?

If every time a preset loads the user negative feedback parameter value is set back to the default, then am I correct there is no way to change the value and save it without the value resetting?

Thanks FAS :D

so I understand from the release notes, that there is no need to reset the amps. The update of the new internal values is automatically done when loading a preset.
Leon let u sknow you're thinkings about 9b !;);)

I'm confused. Is this an internal value or is in the value on the user-controlled negative feedback parameter (dial)?

If every time a preset loads the user negative feedback parameter value is set back to the default, then am I correct there is no way to change the value and save it without the value resetting?
I'm sure that's, "The new negative feedback values will load when selecting an existing preset... for the first time the... after this firmware is applied... but just the once"

Just me or is it a bit brighter than 8? Played on fas amp hot rod super tweed brit brown

Hello!

Speaker Impedance - I can't find it.
Where is?

Attachments

• Képernyőfotó 2019-09-28 - 17.05.10.png
    Képernyőfotó 2019-09-28 - 17.05.10.png
    956.9 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom