Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
On the surface, this looks amazing. My question is how will this work with Ax-edit software updates? some of us that like to beta test the latest release would need this to be constantly updated and that's hard to do for people that make apps as hobbies.

Bravo man! I have not used any of your products before but have never heard a bad thing about anything you have done. I am pretty sure I will get the ipad version

Could you elaborate? How is this midi interface different than any other (non-USB) midi interface?
He's referring to sysex commands. Has nothing to do with the interface but more so on the AX8 5 pin ports accepting sysex. I'm sure he'll chime in officially....

On the surface, this looks amazing. My question is how will this work with Ax-edit software updates? some of us that like to beta test the latest release would need this to be constantly updated and that's hard to do for people that make apps as hobbies.
Well, you'll have to either not use with public beta releases or not use public beta releases, right?

That being said, Al is on the beta team. He has access to betas before the general public does.

Man I have an ipad 3 (not air), I need to check to see what ios is on there. Almost wish this work on my iphone7+ (no I am not making a wish to change a product that has not been released yet lol)

I am running iOS 9 on my iPad 3 (not air), and I am pretty sure, my iPad 2 is running the same OS (but it is out of juice, so I cannot check)

Guys, you're gonna love FracPad. It does pretty much everything you could hope for, and the user interface is a thing of beauty.

I've run it without issues on iPad Air and Samsung Galaxy S7.

Congrats on the new product - looks fantastic! As an iOS developer myself, I can really appreciate the amount of effort involved in getting this completed.

My question is how will this work with Ax-edit software updates? some of us that like to beta test the latest release would need this to be constantly updated and that's hard to do for people that make apps as hobbies.
@AlGrenadine does an excellent job keeping FracTool up to date, and that's donation-only software. I don't think updates will be an issue. ;)

Back
Top Bottom