New profile posts

Hello! Digitally unsavvy new here trying to edit my mfc101 to change my presets by 1 not 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
Hi Larry. Just saw a post that you were coming to Durham, NC so I looked up the event this morning. Bought a General Event ticket and will have to come and go as work allows, but will see you Friday night for sure! Very cool - looking forward to it. And while here if you find you need an old FX II Mk 1 , MFC or couple of CLR's for local backup, got'cha covered.
Reactions: Larry Mitchell
Larry Mitchell
Larry Mitchell
Hey I just saw this. Did we meet at the IMS event Friday There where only a few people there.. Thank you!!!! :)
zionplayer
zionplayer
Hey! Sorry, traveling for work for the last few days. We did get to meet - I sat across the isle from HippyTim at your session. Was great, BTW - really appreciated a chance to see you play.
Hello my good friend. Can you help me? Do you know how I do a good preset of Joe Satriani or anyone got this presets. I’m from Portugal and sometimes make some tribute to Joe Satriani. And with axe fx are more trust in terms of sound. Thank you.
Hello! Saw your Quantum 10 video. Love that TDR's looper preset. Is it for sale or free? Could you share it? Please let me know.

kind regards,
Igor
Hello
You had helped me a while back with setting up my mfc in non-axefx mode. I was wondering if you ended go buying the axefx 3? And how were you running your Mfc now? I’m not sure how to run my presets now with all these channels available in the block. I’m also having a tough time setting up the Mfc program changes with the axe 3.

I’d love to get your opinion
Hello. New to the Axe-Fx Ultra. Unable to find any Vids describing programming the FCB 1010 w/ Uno chip to the Ultra. Any suggestions?
Hi Trancegodz
appreciate if you could help me setting FCB1010 Loaded with Eurekaprom 3.2 to work AXE FX III
appreciate if you could send an easy explanation or if you could post in the forum, that will help a lot of ppl including me
Thanks
Hey Todd, it was nice meeting you at the Ozz show at Concert Pub North. It was an excellent show and you sounded really great! If you ever need an opening act let me know. Thanks!
Is your axe fx II and footswitch still available?
curious
curious
Yes. Negotiating with someone but not final yet. I told him if a better offer comes in I will sell
Hey, just wanted you to know, I found your music through Spotify and I love it. I bought your tab book and music. I watch your videos and tutorials online. You are doing great things in music and wanted to show you my appreciation. Thanks!
Hi, Can you share the Satriani crushing day intro preset?? I appreciate a lot
Brick_top
Brick_top
Hi there, I'm sorry but I'm just seeing your message now. That preset was from a tonematch with the axe-fx II and I don't have it anymore. Sorry
Hello! Did you ever find a solution to your "blanketed sound" problem? I am having the exact same issue.
D
Is it the mk 3? How much are you asking?
Back
Top Bottom