curious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is your axe fx II and footswitch still available?
    curious
    curious
    Yes. Negotiating with someone but not final yet. I told him if a better offer comes in I will sell
    Wondering what your asking for the matrix? I'm in south florida as well. Tom
    curious
    curious
    Hi Tom, you still looking? I still have the axe II FX and MFC and will give you a good price, Thanks. Joe
    My max I have to spend is 1500. Totally understand if you don't want to do it, but that is all I have. Thanks for the consideration.
    curious
    curious
    I’m not really that motivated. I might keep it since it’s way more than I need for a recording rig.
    B
    Billguitarvin
    Thanks for getting back to me. For some reason I didn't get an email saying you had responded so just noticed your response. Best of luck with your music and take care!
    curious
    curious
    Still looking?
    Whoops, just went back to your post in classifieds and saw it was an XL, not an XL+, but I'm still interested. Thanks!
    curious
    curious
    Yes. I would sell only the Ax FX II XL and the MFC-101 Mark III. Make me a reasonable offer.
    Hi Curious! Was wondering if enough time has passed that you might consider selling just the axe fx 2 XL+ and MFC. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom