Yek's preset collection (Q9.04, Axe-Fx II XL)

To the great Yek, and please forgive me if this question was answered earlier, but your original presets reference your system files and changed global links. I was just wondering if it is possible to audition and load your presets into an XL without changing out the entire system. I am currently running FW19 but have a lot of other presets I want to hold on to. Any help and explanations would be much appreciated, my friend.

To the great Yek, and please forgive me if this question was answered earlier, but your original presets reference your system files and changed global links. I was just wondering if it is possible to audition and load your presets into an XL without changing out the entire system. I am currently running FW19 but have a lot of other presets I want to hold on to. Any help and explanations would be much appreciated, my friend.

Hi, check the OP. There's a zipped file with unlinked presets. You can load these without needing global block data.

Well, tomorrow you can, because the files are offline at the moment. I'll upload current ones tomorrow.

Hello Yek. Did you change your cab IRs now? Or still using same ones? I mean, which IRs do you use now? haha... sorry...

I change on a regular basis. :)
But there's always some kind of G12 involved: a greenback (G12-M) or G12-H.

Regulars:

- The famous stock cab #103 (from Cab Pack 5).

- OwnHammer's most recent MMC Marshall library, sepecially PO-Fat-03 IR.

- ML/Fractal's greenback IRs: stock cabs #58 and #59 (from CabPack 8).

- The greenbacks in Mark Day's 4x12: stock cab #60.

- G12H and greenbacks in TAF's latest Big Box library.

- And stock cabs #131 and #132, which are from Cab Pack #14.

Each has its own merits.

I change on a regular basis. :)
But there's always some kind of G12 involved: a greenback (G12-M) or G12-H.

Regulars:

- The famous stock cab #103 (from Cab Pack 5).

- OwnHammer's most recent MMC Marshall library, sepecially PO-Fat-03 IR.

- ML/Fractal's greenback IRs: stock cabs #58 and #59 (from CabPack 8).

- The greenbacks in Mark Day's 4x12: stock cab #60.

- G12H and greenbacks in TAF's latest Big Box library.

- And stock cabs #131 and #132, which are from Cab Pack #14.

Each has its own merits.

These are some of my most used, go-to IR's as well.. probably true for a lot of users though. I haven't tried OH's latest MMC greenback cab or TAF's latest big box.

Apologies if I'm being idiotic... I've tried to download the presets in the zip files on page 1 of the thread, but it seems the URL can't be found? Is there somewhere else these files are located?

Thanks for your hard work and effort in doing something like this, I'm new to the Axe FX and the world of modelling in general. I've gained a lot of useful information from your posts, wiki's and many other contributors.

thanks again
Dave

Same here!
But thanks in advance to Yek for this, it's very interesting to analyse how you build your presets :)

This morning I'm just messing around with your bank B or C, the one with just simple presets of different amps... I could just spend my life playing with this :)
I've discovered the Bogner which is a really nice one also.

The more I understand the Axe, the more I like your presets Yek!

Reactions: yek
Can't do that for all presets. If you need a particular one, let me know.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Yes, please! And a HUGE thank you. Learning to use the GT is a slow work-in-progress at the moment.

Hi Yek,
Thanks for putting the files online, I know i speak for many of us but this helps a lot to get started.
After uploading your systems files and then the bank A with global block my bank A seems to be totaly empty.
No preset, no sound, no nothing !!!
Any idears what i did wrong ??

Did you restart the Axe-Fx after uploading System?
Do you have an XL?

Yes i did, after updating the systems file and after the bank file.
It's a XL on quantum 1.01.
I also disconnected the MFC 101 before updating

Back
Top Bottom