Would be cool to get a model of the rockman x100

Did Admin M@ rockman presets ever get posted/released? On a different thread maybe?
I don't believe so, he did chime in earlier that he was going to release his model with a FM3 Edit preset bundle but I'm not aware that was ever released. My guess the FM9 sucked him away from that. I personally was looking forward to as his tease was very good recreation of my old unit.

Old guy, that owned a Rockman in the day...

What you want is the tonality. This is achievable in the Axe. The Rockman had a pronounced midrange and a plastic-like high-end. I'd bet that a tonematch would deliver everything you want. It's not magic.

My take on the distortion sound...

Fremen.. I have several of your AX8 packs including the one that has the rockman patch. I love it and it is one of my go to presets. Just wondering if you have one that does the clean 1 and 2 tones? Its one I've been looking for without success. I've seen Leon and others post patches that sound great, but they are for other platforms... I still have an AX8 due to the wait list.

You can also use the FM9 RockMeOn Cleans preset on the FM3. It has Clean 1 and Clean 2.

Hi ! Nothing specific but the eighties clean presets are in the same spirit, except that they have long reverb and delay. The good news is that I'll be able to lay my hands on a Rockman X100 soon, so I'll make new presets/improve existing ones if needed
Just wondering, but could you specify a patch from your pack possibly? I have the megapack with the 5 scene presets, cleans/blues, fremen's picks and the metal/brit. Its been awhile since I attempted to go through all of them and the scenes. I imagine you can steer me right where I need to go. Leon Todd did a couple that sound great, but one is for a quad cortex

2 80's Inspired Presets | Quad Cortex | Rockman/ADA MP-1​

HX Stomp | 2 80's Inspired Presets​

Try This ROCKMAN Inspired Stereo Widening Trick | 5 Minute Tones​

Since I'm new to the forum I can't post the direct links, but on his page he has those 3 which are for a Quad cortex, hx stomp and an FM9. Again.. sadly since I'm waiting for the FM9 I just have my AX8.

Just wondering, but can someone with an FM9 or Axe 3 sort of backward convert or save as a patch for an older unit? Best I know Fractool can't do this going backward.. only forward...

Just wondering, but could you specify a patch from your pack possibly? I have the megapack with the 5 scene presets, cleans/blues, fremen's picks and the metal/brit. Its been awhile since I attempted to go through all of them and the scenes. I imagine you can steer me right where I need to go. Leon Todd did a couple that sound great, but one is for a quad cortex

2 80's Inspired Presets | Quad Cortex | Rockman/ADA MP-1​

HX Stomp | 2 80's Inspired Presets​

Try This ROCKMAN Inspired Stereo Widening Trick | 5 Minute Tones​

Since I'm new to the forum I can't post the direct links, but on his page he has those 3 which are for a Quad cortex, hx stomp and an FM9. Again.. sadly since I'm waiting for the FM9 I just have my AX8.

Just wondering, but can someone with an FM9 or Axe 3 sort of backward convert or save as a patch for an older unit? Best I know Fractool can't do this going backward.. only forward...

Talking about this... I don't remember making a Rockman preset for the AX8. I can't check right now as I'm not in my country and don't have my files with me. I will be back around the 8 or 10 November. So, bub2010 is probably wrong.
However, even if I don't have an AX8 anymore, I can help you with the Rockman tone, as the custom IR I made is THE essential part. Please remind me in 10 days!

Back
Top Bottom