Whitesnake - Is This Love SOLO VIDEO + patch (fw Q2.00)

Thanks a lot dudes!!
Very nicely played. I have only one small objection - that wide vibrato at the beginning should be played as triplets, you're way too slow ;)
Haha thanks man, there's also another part at the end which is slightly different, I honestly feel there's no point in reproducing a solo 100% (I'd rather listen to the original then)! I always like to slightly change the stuff I cover to my liking :)

You Sir, are a demi god! Watched your Racer X videos - wow! In fact, have watched all your videos! Currently on knees doing the Waynes World "we're not worthy, we're not worthy...we're scum!"

Next awesome video please...! (More Ratt, Dokken, Winger, White Lion, VH, Giant....ah, you get the drift!)

Dave
UK

You Sir, are a demi god! Watched your Racer X videos - wow! In fact, have watched all your videos! Currently on knees doing the Waynes World "we're not worthy, we're not worthy...we're scum!"

Next awesome video please...! (More Ratt, Dokken, Winger, White Lion, VH, Giant....ah, you get the drift!)

Dave
UK
thank you so much mate! I'm working on a full Queensrÿche cover (full production with vocals) with my buddy Vale, should be out in a couple of weeks! :)

1. Great job as always. Thought you nailed the sustain he gets really well.
2. Have you heard his solo on Still in Love With You by Thin Lizzy off Life?
3. Looking forward to the next solo you post. Great fun to see them played up close :D

Sounds great as always!!!

thanks Mark!!

That sounded fab mate - great job!

thank you man!

1. Great job as always. Thought you nailed the sustain he gets really well.
2. Have you heard his solo on Still in Love With You by Thin Lizzy off Life?
3. Looking forward to the next solo you post. Great fun to see them played up close :D

thanks! Just listened to the whole song since I wasn't familiar with it, man what a killer solo!!

Hey dudes. I got stuck into learning this solo (thanks to Rocco) and wanted to create the patch on my Mk I. So here's the preset. I ended up using the Solo Lead amp (really liked it) and a different 2nd cab (since I didn't have his 2nd cab). Enjoy.

Attachments

• John Sykes SOLO (mk ii).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom