Where are the Axe II samples? Come on, beta testers!

I'm going to post this even though it's full of clams...

www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/sgtb.mp3

Very good dynamics and demonstrates well the bloom that you mention. The VVT technology sounds very promising and a next step further in digital modeling. You have solved a problem that seems implicit to the digital modeling, the "aggressive pick attack" on the notes, equalness of the sound of the notes and the harsh direct sound. I am sold by FractalAudio and I am going to buy the AXE II!!!

I'm not a metal guy, but love to bring the big BOOM high gain stuff out for fun.

Here's a short clip for guys that have been asking for high gain.

PRS Custom 22, Axe-FXII (Recto Red amp block, RW Recto Cab block, Reverb) cut direct via USB into Reaper than ripped down to FLAC and MP3.

The Soundcloud player for convenience:

The FLAC file for actual listening: 05 18 2011 RectoRed II .flac

I'm not a metal guy, but love to bring the big BOOM high gain stuff out for fun.

Here's a short clip for guys that have been asking for high gain.

PRS Custom 22, Axe-FXII (Recto Red amp block, RW Recto Cab block, Reverb) cut direct via USB into Reaper than ripped down to FLAC and MP3.

The Soundcloud player for convenience:

The FLAC file for actual listening: 05 18 2011 RectoRed II .flac

Hey! Thx for that! Sounds quite good! Really looking forward to hear some "real" mixed samples etc. But this bone you throw us: im already selling my current Gear, since i already ordered an AxeFx II. Hope i dont regret it......

I will take my hat off to you if you put a tubescreamer in front of it! That, from my experience with Dual rectifiers is pretty spot on. FLAC listening is ESSENTIAL. Through an actual cab, i think we'll be chasing ghosts trying to find a difference.

Mark Day, where for art though?

pllllllllllllllease speak up Mark, you getting the 2? do you have one? us gain heads need advice/samples

@ Scott

Man, it sounds absolutely brilliant. While Mesa tones are usually not my cup of tea, you grabbed me by the balls at the very moment you played "Outshined". Thanks, man. But please, get off my ballz.

Back
Top Bottom