Where are the Axe II samples? Come on, beta testers!

Java, what is the high landron preset and how do I get it? I love that sound and have not been able to get it. I have never been able to get anything out of the fuzz face or hard fuzz drives so I'm obviuosly doing something very wrong.

Thanks!

Bank C preset 359 Ultra

I will be doing an indepth review of the II once it is available. I don't want a) folks angry at me; b) folks angry at Fractal. Suffice to say that in reference to what JJ is saying here - by leaps and bounds. Notes don't just sustain; notes bloom. It's as interactive as even the absolute best amps I've ever used now. VVT is the *real* deal, only better because you can dial everything as fast (or faster) than any amp and there is really no end to how you can individualize it at your leisure and/or whim. It's like someone handing you a treasure box and the key. If you can work with the Standard or Ultra; the "II" will blow your mind. It's like going from a frozen steak to the very finest cut fresh. It was 'good' with the Ultra/Standard; sometimes 'great'. Now, it's literally making me laugh out loud from joy when I play. I've done two shows with it; this is no hype. No BS.

I'm not a Recto guy; that's just how *I* dialed it. I put the disclaimer in the original post; that is the problem at this point for dropping any clips... what i want isn't the 'limit' of what you can do, nor representative of what you can do. So the point being folks clamor for clips; but they don't want clips. They want the clips THEY want, the way THEY want them. I'm not a jukebox. :D

Yo... I was referring to the recto tone on the clip only not the playing etc... maybe it just comes that way out of the box? To be honest I think the recto tone (even a real one) does take a little getting... you should try it on a Triple recto and you will know what I mean. I am not really surprised at the tone I heard, and its no reflection on the player at all.. but it ain't a recto thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom