Herbert
VH4 (at least ch 3)
Soldano X99 Rhythm from Ultra

New Drive Models

Improved tuner stabilty

New Preamp dynamic modeling

Tape delay algorithm extended to chorus and flanger

Improved Reverb

really looking foward to the new drive models! are you allowed to tell us which models will be added or how many new ones will be released?

Just relaying info from the other threads. No other info. Cliff just mentioned the term.

k.....
the term certainly arouses curiosity....

cos there's one thing about the VH4 chan 3 which is unusual....
it don't seem to throw a huge tonnage of gain at the tone..
but it 'feels' like a hi-gain tone to play..
which is awesome in every respect..

So what we have so far that has been revealed:

Amps:
Friedman - Dirty Shirley
Herbert
VH4 (at least ch 3)
Soldano X99 Rhythm from Ultra

New Drive Models

Improved tuner stabilty

New Preamp dynamic modeling

Tape delay algorithm extended to chorus and flanger

Improved Reverb

I think Cliff also mentioned: Divided by 13 CJ11 ....

10 people liked the feature below including Larry Mitchell.
That's gotta count for something...
Radley made a person request for it as well.

Patch assignable inputs with envelope follower and tuner on both L/R of rear input 1.

If not for me, do it for Radley!

Dirty Shirley is anything but a metal amp.

I think his point is that gainy distortion amp models have a lot of redundancies already. The dirty Shirley is another Marshall variation in a box that already has that tone covered quite well.

I had a post about tweeds in the discussion forum. I think the community would really appreciate some focus on some low to mid gain amp models.

I think his point is that gainy distortion amp models have a lot of redundancies already. The dirty Shirley is another Marshall variation in a box that already has that tone covered quite well.

I had a post about tweeds in the discussion forum. I think the community would really appreciate some focus on some low to mid gain amp models.

Hmmmmm.
Divided by 13 CJ-11 - YouTube
pretty low to mid gain here with the /13

Description:

The Divided By 13 CJ-11 is perfect for the player that wants that vintage tweed sound, but with more tonal flexibility. The single-channel CJ11 expands on the classic tweed combo layout by adding individual treble and bass controls, as well as a master volume knob for juicy saturation at any volume. A pair of 6V6 power tubes pushes 11 watts through a single 12" Celestion Greenback for a wide range of tones, from crisp, spanky cleans to classic American grind.

Not that I wouldn't like to see more tweeds :)

Hmmmmm.

Description:

The Divided By 13 CJ-11 is perfect for the player that wants that vintage tweed sound, but with more tonal flexibility. The single-channel CJ11 expands on the classic tweed combo layout by adding individual treble and bass controls, as well as a master volume knob for juicy saturation at any volume. A pair of 6V6 power tubes pushes 11 watts through a single 12" Celestion Greenback for a wide range of tones, from crisp, spanky cleans to classic American grind.

That amp sounds like the perfect compliment to any cover band's arsenal. I can't wait to fire it up!

Just to be clear here, you JUST added that amp to your list because a poster was able to bring it to your attention. It was not in your original list. but, yes, its nice to see a low-gain amp.

Hmmmmm.

Description:

Just to be clear here, you JUST added that amp to your list because a poster was able to bring it to your attention. It was not in your original list. but, yes, its nice to see a low-gain amp.

And to be clear, before you posted the response to it. :). Trust me I knew it was going to be there just forgot to put it in.

Also, If you go through the amps about a 1/3 can be classified a clean/low gain.

But again, I would love to see more low gains as well (tweeds are great).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom