whats going to be in 6.03?

oscar100

loved 6.02 - as i get to know the fx2 inside and out it just gets better and better

anyone know whats coming next?

sooo exciting.....ps super reverb?????????? beg beg grovel........

word on the street is that a Diezel is coming...
possibly all channels
not sure if it's the Herbert or VH4 though

either way.. I think this is pretty high up on the anticipated excitment list..

Cliff had mentioned a couple weeks ago that it's the Herbert, a Divided by 13, and one other amp that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I can't imagine I'll find something revolutionary useful (for me, anyway) in any new amp models. That being said, I did really take a shine to the 5150 III, so you never know. I'd like to see Fractal focus on something other than amps/cabs at this point, but I don't know what that should be necessarily. I'm pretty happy as is...

Am I the only one who'd rather see the Einstein than the Herbert or more VH4?

I've never played the Einstein, so I can't comment on that. I'm keeping an open mind for the Herbert, as I've never tried it either. What I can tell you with absolute certainty, is that Channel 3 on the VH4 is the complete and utter SHIT.

Still waiting for a sim of the Bruno UG30 which I've been hankering for since the days of the Ultra. :/

Last edited:
I'd like them to focus on the effects and sequencers and making stuff that is already there more useful. I'm still having trouble with rotary.. Maybe if there was EQ section in the rotary it would be easier to make it sound how i want, now i just hit the wall everytime i try to tweak it.

Back
Top Bottom