whats going to be in 6.03?

What's the difference between the rc and the Ac? Seems like they're very similar.

From Freestompboxes (Soulsonic):

"The main difference between this and the AC is that the RC has less gain and additional diodes in the feedback loop which raise the level at which limiting occurs. It also does it's limiting symmetrically, in contrast to the AC which does it asymmetrically. The low frequency bandwidth is wider as well..."

Someone needs to lend Cliff a 'Tone Freak Severe' to model as well. Cool pedal !

Also the Blackstar HT Dual !!

It never ends. lol

Last edited:
I was watching the Peter thorn demo of his pedal board and the boss hyper fuzz is pretty amazing. I am not a big fuzz user by any means, but that pedal has an over the top quality to it that I dig.

I have implemented this. I think it works how you want.
Coolest company ever!!! I bought the best guitar device I've ever heard and it gets better and better and there's no charge for improvements!!! They listen to customers and deliver!!!Coolest company ever!!!

Someone needs to lend Cliff a 'Tone Freak Severe' to model as well. Cool pedal !

Also the Blackstar HT Dual !!

It never ends. lol

I have the Blackstar, a great pedal indeed, would be willing to lend it to the cause but it's probably not worth the shipping cost from the UK.

Spence

Back
Top Bottom