Whats Cliff doing now?

@FractalAudio
This is sick!
I wasn't expecting this feature on the current gen modelers.
Fractal Audio keeps on beying the best company in the business hands down!

Cliff may I ask you if the legacy and dyna-cab modes are mutually exclusive?
Since the introduction of full-res IRs I've found myself mixing some stereo room sound in basically every patch I make.

@FractalAudio
This is sick!
I wasn't expecting this feature on the current gen modelers.
Fractal Audio keeps on beying the best company in the business hands down!

Cliff may I ask you if the legacy and dyna-cab modes are mutually exclusive?
Since the introduction of full-res IRs I've found myself mixing some stereo room sound in basically every patch I make.
Use a second cab block or the IR Player if you want to mix in some room IRs.

I find this bit interesting. While there are many modelers that already have a graphical interface for positioning a mic, IIRC this is the first time a modeler is offering to let 3rd parties create an IR bundle to work with that graphical interface. I suspect whoever is first to step up and include support for 3rd parties has a chance of establishing their format as an industry standard.

I think this is what Two Notes does, since they have cab packs produced my many third parties that only work in their proprietary format.

is there enough space to have it in the vanilla Axe FX 3 or is it reserved to the MK 2 and Turbo?
Apparently some folks with MK I's are beta testing it so I'd assume it's not exclusive to the newer versions.

I'm interested in availability on the FMs, FM3 mostly, but there's probably a good reason why those questions have been left unanswered for the time being.

Apparently some folks with MK I's are beta testing it so I'd assume it's not exclusive to the newer versions.

I'm interested in availability on the FMs, FM3 mostly, but there's probably a good reason why those questions have been left unanswered for the time being.
Surely on the FM9 Turbo?

I think this is what Two Notes does, since they have cab packs produced my many third parties that only work in their proprietary format.

I'm not sure about that ? Because Pete Thorn said that when he had his Cab Pack done, he had to ship the Cabs to Two Notes and then they went through the capture process together ....

Back
Top Bottom