Whats Cliff doing now?

I'm not sure about that ? Because Pete Thorn said that when he had his Cab Pack done, he had to ship the Cabs to Two Notes and then they went through the capture process together ....

I just assumed this because they have so many cab packs from different studios. I just assumed the engineers at those studios captured them, but maybe what you're saying is they sent their own engineers to capture them with their equipment.

Apparently some folks with MK I's are beta testing it so I'd assume it's not exclusive to the newer versions.

I'm interested in availability on the FMs, FM3 mostly, but there's probably a good reason why those questions have been left unanswered for the time being.
I wouldn’t raise the alarm just yet regarding FM products , it’s never been stated as not possible so let’s wait and see

Will we get to move a virtual mic around in a circle that looks like a speaker in AXE-EDIT?!?! WOOHOO!!!

I wouldn’t raise the alarm just yet regarding FM products , it’s never been stated as not possible so let’s wait and see
Absolutely, obviously it all needs to get to the Big Boy Mack Daddy Axe FX first, and then, if / when possible it will trickle down to the FMs eventually. Based on my short history with Fractal they don't strike me as a company that would not implement a new feature on a device capable of handling it "just 'cause".

Are we going to be able to actually move a virtual mic around a virtual speaker within Axe Edit??? This hasn't yet been made clear AFAIK:cool:

Are we going to be able to actually move a virtual mic around a virtual speaker within Axe Edit??? This hasn't yet been made clear AFAIK:cool:
I would certainly hope so. Presumably the whole point of this exercise is to offer a graphical UI in Axe-Edit. That's pretty much the expected interface for this kind of thing these days.

Back
Top Bottom