What are you listening to right now?

1970s Wigwam progressive rock band. (Years active 1968–2018)
This band is not well knowed but who like music from 1970s maybe likes it.

More infro this band https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigwam_(Finnish_band)

One of many finnish metal bands:

Then one of different kind finnish music by Antti Railio

(sorry about finnish language in this last song, maybe melody tells the story).

Jenni Vartiainen song:
(also finnish language)

Last edited:
I think I posted "Moving In Stereo" above, but that got me on a Cars kick and have been enjoying rediscovering "The Cars" album from 1978. This is such a landmark album and probably one of the most nearly perfect of all time (Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors" is probably another). I remember buying albums and hoping for 4-5 good songs, but they really knocked this one out of the park; there's not a miss on it.

I think I posted "Moving In Stereo" above, but that got me on a Cars kick and have been enjoying rediscovering "The Cars" album from 1978. This is such a landmark album and probably one of the most nearly perfect of all time (Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors" is probably another). I remember buying albums and hoping for 4-5 good songs, but they really knocked this one out of the park; there's not a miss on it.

That is such a great album The Cars. I still have it lol. That whole record is awesome. :)

That is such a great album The Cars. I still have it lol. That whole record is awesome. :)
I am sitting here in Toronto with my Belgian wife of more than 30 years. We are listening to a Belgian band from the 80s called TC Matic. You have probably heard some of their stuff at some point. A cross between the sex pistols, ac/dc, some euro belgian themes and simply fun guitar stuff. Really enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom