What are you listening to right now?

Something different this time ;D

Little info below about Club For Five who using just human voices:

"Club For Five challenges conventional wisdom about the capability of the human voice. Their unique arrangements and original compositions combine jazz, pop, rock, and even classical music in such a chic and unique way, that they create a musical genre all their own.During performances, audiences are astounded to hear everything from electric guitars and horns to drums and other percussion instruments. Yet, they dont see one musical instrument on stage! Of course, the band dos not merely settle for imitation. Instead, these talented performers effortlessly layer every note and vocal pop with a joyful and skillful touch. Performances by these five singers: Maija Sariola, Saima Haapanen, Jouni Kannisto, Juha Viitala and Tuukka Haapaniemi are filled with a delightful energy and exhilarating intensity."

I'm listening to Tedeschi Trucks - I Am The Moon currently listening to the 3rd of the 4 album set. Listened to the first two waiting to catch a ferry out of the San Juan Islands here in Washington state. I'll finish off the set during the 2.5 hour drive back home.

Lots of great suggestions here. I'm glad that I stumbled on this thread.

Always liked this song. I'm only posting it b/c I had no idea The Electric Prunes (what a great band name!) performed with an Autoharp! How crazy, but then again we're talking the 60s and Psychedelic Rock...

Back
Top Bottom